Nestled amongst the row of colonial buildings along Scotts Road is Buona Terra, a dining haven of serenity. Complete with cosy private dining rooms, diners are welcomed into a warm setting that exudes Victorian-aged charm, luxurious armchairs and even aristocratic tableware. On the night, embrace in a novel selection of luscious, artfully-prepared truffle dishes by Chef Denis Lucchi as he balances textures and flavours, all while creating his own interpretation of the classics. Complementing your evening will be the infinitely beautiful wines of Cavallotto, where grapes are sourced from top quality Italian vineyards. Truly a remarkable evening to look forward to, don’t you think?
– 2013 Pinner
– 2008 Barbera d’Alba DOC Vigna del Cuculo
– 2003 Barolo Riserva DOCG Vignolo
– 2004 Barolo Riserva DOCG Vignolo
– 2005 Barolo Riserva DOCG Vignolo
– 2006 Barolo Riserva Bricco Boschis DOCG Vigna San Giuseppe