Be enthralled by the understated elegance and sophistication of Senso Ristorante & Bar, nestled in the heart of Chinatown. Known for its authentic Italian fine dining and impeccable service, the night certainly aims to impress. Bask in a lush ambience as a myriad of eclectic dishes whipped up by Director of Kitchen and Operations Chef Yves Schmid and Executive Sous Chef Sebastien Donati are presented to tantalise your tastebuds. Each course will be paired with the wines of Marchesi di Frescobaldi , a perfect accompaniment to the night’s menu. Coupled with fragrant aromas and light finishes on the palate, a beposke experience for all discerning diners awaits.
– Tenuta Frescobaldi di Castiglioni IGT 2004
– Tenuta Frescobaldi di Castiglioni IGT 2006
– Tenuta Frescobaldi di Castiglioni IGT 2013
– Nipozzano Chianti Rufina Riserva DOCG 2012
– Nipozzano Chianti Riserva Vecchie Viti DOCG 2012
– Nipozzano Mormoreto Toscana IGT 2011